13 December, 2005

That's what I've been trying to say

Slashdot is reporting that chimps are smarter than human children. This is no surprise, although they did not mention specifically American children. The NY Times (sacrifice of first born required, or use BugMeNot) has a more in depth article, but still suggest that human children are essentially less intelligent than monkeys (duh) or much, much more intelligent (unlikely).

If you've ever seen a kid at the store _not_ getting a candy bar/toy/blow job from its mother and pitching a shit-fit how can you not be reminded of the proverbial crap flinging monkey?

I'll readily admit a pretty severe bias on my part, since I just hate children in general, but I find it pretty easy to image that adult chimps are smarter than human children. One may also note that canine puppies seem to learn faster than human children.

PS - I'm sure that your children are above average, and completely indistinguishable from chimps/angels/shrimp. But, to be on the safe side, give him/her a pile of crap and see if it gets thrown at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home