12 December, 2005

OK, seriously

I'm sitting in a hotel room in LA, flipping channels and reading /. - and I come across some show where they thow a nanny at an out-of-control family. I'm sickly intrigued by the Americana of it. So, I watch the opening 3 minutes - these people have six out of control children and "are open to having more."

OK, TV family listen up - STOP FUCKING!

OK, that was harsh. STOP FUCKING WITHOUT CONTRACEPTION!

That's better. Making it all good, the "dad's" escape? - church choir. Ahhhhh, I knew the Christian church had something to offer - escape! If the guy played softball or went to the bar he'd be bad, but he escapes to church, so it's OK. I almost want to watch the show to see what the "nannies" come up with, but I don't want to throw up.


Multiple posts in one day......this is not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home